Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Twitterbutton

Networked Blogs

Twitter Grader

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Claredturton's items Go to Claredturton's photostream

Wednesday 1 April 2009

This is scary.......

Is it always this scary first time around???

I bet it isn't!

Never mind, I shall just get on with it and make it go away, and maybe next time it will be less painful.........

Anyway....

Welcome to my Blog. I'm not sure that anything meaningful will come out of this, but I will sure try. I have managed to amass a HUGE number of links &/ OR bookmarks for other blogs/websites which might be of interest to some of you I shall share, and also I might use this as a forum for my other interests i.e. papercrafts, cards, handmade sterling silver & glass bead jewellery & photography......
Be warned!!


Please feel free to drop me a quick "Hi" in between posts.

Bye for now,
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment