Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Twitterbutton

Networked Blogs

Twitter Grader

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Claredturton's items Go to Claredturton's photostream

Sunday 1 June 2014

Aggghhh...

Once again I'm fighting against too many bad-guys.

I've no job, my kids are growing and need things, simple things like a bigger bed, and I can't give it to them.
Add to this the fact that I'm seen as their enemy half the time, their bank, quarter of the time and someone they can ignore the rest of the time and you've got a great combination.

I'm in, possibly the most complex relationship possible, and can't see the light at the end of the promised tunnel.

And, where once I had my health, recent results call even this into question.

If I could deal with any one of these on its own, I'm sure I'd be fine. But I'm no clown and can't juggle so everything is now getting to be a complete handful.

What the hell am I supposed to hold on to now? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment