Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Twitterbutton

Networked Blogs

Twitter Grader

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Claredturton's items Go to Claredturton's photostream

Monday 29 November 2010

A definition of friendship...


Are you really being my friend…


Is your definition of friendship?
Are you someone who never begins a conversation only responds when I do?
Someone who thinks that they don’t have to get anything meaningful out of their relationship with me?
Someone who, because they think they’re doing the best for me, never asks what what need?
Someone who knows that I never have a “good weekend” but says it all the same…
Someone who used to just put their arm around me, or hold my hand. But not now…

If it isn’t, then let me know, because at the moment it sure feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment