Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Twitterbutton

Networked Blogs

Twitter Grader

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Claredturton's items Go to Claredturton's photostream

Monday 15 November 2010

I've Changed my mind..

I have so much I need to say to the people who have had the most impact on my life, that if I was to start now it would probably take me until the new century dawns to finish...I don't have that long!

Sadly some of those I have met in my relatively short life, have done nothing but leave pain and angst behind them, and unfortunately this is their legacy.

But this is not about these people!

This is about the others who meanwhile, whether they have stayed for just a few hours, weeks, months, or even years, have been the most positive influences on what I have become and will become in the future.

I have decided that it is my duty, nay, honour, to thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

From the friend I had at junior school (whose brother worked for Pratt's Bananas - funny the things you remember) but who only stayed for one term....

To the one person in this world who means absolutely everything to me.. you know who you are!


You have all left something of yourselves with me, which I treasure and will hold dear. Whatever memories I have of the time we shared, will be used to remember what it was I learned from you & just how much you helped me grow.


So,

I need to shout out a huge "THANK YOU" to you all.....You have no idea just how much you all mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment