Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Twitterbutton

Networked Blogs

Twitter Grader

Flickr Badge

www.flickr.com
Claredturton's items Go to Claredturton's photostream

Thursday 7 July 2011

Somebody buy me some perfume please...

{EAV_BLOG_VER:a00526a866f92b12}
That might sound silly, but having recently watching a couple of programmes about The perfume industry has led me to realise that I have been making a huge mistake!
I have been choosing & buying my own!
So,
What I need is a friendly person (preferably a tall dark handsome gentleman) willing to go out shopping with me, spend a couple of hours going round a department store trying out ALL the fragrances, and ultimately picking out two or three which, after being sprayed on & left whilst we have a languorous lunch, still smell great on me....

And obviously, buy them for me....

(Incidentally, I understand that it is suggested that you should ALWAYS have someone else with you when you go to buy perfume... as you should not be able to smell it on yourself - if you can you have used too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment